Scott's : Breaking News

8:02 AM

November 29, 2008 Breaking News

How will be the weight gain in the women with gestational diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 03:30:48 GMT
sheena asked: I am about 33 weeks pregnant and was diagnosed gestational diabetes in my 28th week. Now I am controlling my sugar levels with the diet given by the doctor. I did not gain any weight since 4 weeks with this diet. My total weight gain in 33 weeks is 20 pounds. But I ...]

Is there an environmental factor to developing type 1 diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 03:28:08 GMT
cinnamon asked: For sure when it comes to type diabetes because if persons weight is for sure when it comes to.
Caffeinated Content for WordPress

juvenile diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 03:16:27 GMT
fox_maple asked: Does anyone have experience with juvenile diabetes? I’m a little worried about my one year old son. Type 1 diabetes runs in my husbands family, although most of his relatives were fine until they were in their 30s and 40s. I have noticed that my son acts desperately thirsty. ...]

How do I tell my parents I might have Juvenile Diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 03:02:14 GMT
Madison B asked: I had another question earlier. And the thing I’m not getting answered is how to tell my parents. I really need to be tested and my mom laughed last night when I told her. She doesn’t understand how serious this is. I’m losing lots of weight and my pants are now really ...]


Gift Shopping
Online Store
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home